Woodlands, Woodmancote, Defford, Worcestershire, WR8 9BN.
- Type: House
- Availability: For Sale
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Reception Rooms: 4
- Parking: Double Garage, Driveway, Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden, South Facing Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- CLICK ON OUR FLOOR PLAN, see the extensive accommodation in around 3420sq.ft.
- CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR TAB ABOVE TO SEE BESPOKE MARKETING VIDEO TOUR INCLUDING DRONE FOOTAGE
- EMAIL US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- FreeFact --- incredible conversion of a highly dated building into luxurious lifestyle home
- #Aviation enthusiast? Maybe you could commute to work by light aircraft/helicopter? With Defford airfield at the bottom of your Garden there is no better way to commute!
- Within 5 minutes of the motorway it is ideal for commuting to #Cheltenham, #Bristol or #Birmingham if you prefer the roads...
- Array of local village amenities on your doorstep, from Farm Shops to premier Gastro-Pubs to Primary Schools, all you need for the ideal Family life is walkable...
- See more at www.FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
A Purchaser’s Privilege of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser, upon completion and through the solicitor’s only, in addition to the agreed purchase price. Thinking of moving? Sell the FREE way with FreeAgent247.com
State of the Art Country House around 3420 Sq.Ft. in prime rural setting betwixt Pershore and Upton, enjoying supreme parkland gardens approaching 1.5 acres. Woodlands offers luxury contemporary spaces ensuring a house perfect for family life, working from home, peaceful enjoyment and entertaining on a small or grand scale. The gardens are a particular delight, with sculpted lawns, paths, wildlife pool and a secret walled garden abundant with soft fruits and vegetables including raspberry, strawberry, asparagus, and a cacophony of more.
A Purchaser's Privilege of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser, upon completion and through the solicitor's only, in addition to the agreed purchase price. Thinking of moving? Sell the FREE way with FreeAgent247.com
Great Hall and Solarium Gallery
A dynamic, dramatic welcome, with Solarium Gallery leading off to enjoy the garden and receptions, also with guest cloakroom and rear lobby.
With focal log-burner
Day Room/Dining Room
Truly special, with laundry off.
Currently presented as a Cinema Room
Or Office, or garden room
Master Bedroom Suite
With fitted dressing room, bedroom and sumptuous ensuite bathroom
Guest bedroom suite
Bedroom and En-suite
Three further double bedrooms
Detached Timber double carport/garaging
Immaculate Parkland Grounds
With wildlife pool and abundant secret walled vegetable and fruit garden