White Cottage, Habberley Valley, Worcestershire DY11 5RH. In this beautiful Parkland, off the beaten track
- Type: House
- Availability: For Sale
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Reception Rooms: 5
- Parking: Off Road Parking, Single Garage
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Breathtaking setting a fine period family cottage on its own, in its own grounds, private and with no neighbours.
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR ABOVE!
- Hear the sounds of the Safari Park: lions, elephants!
- Approaching 2 acres, paddock for adventurous play, or a pony?
- 5 double bedrooms and 2 ensuite
- 5 reception rooms, including a fine childrens room or ground floor bedroom-ensuite, for the relative?
- Farmhouse breakfast-kitchen.
- Enormous character with beams and log burners.
- Lovely natural gardens and fenced paddock, outbuildings, so much potential
- Approached through the beautiful Country Park: incredible setting.
- Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - Your First Ever Free To Sell Estate Agent - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com #TheFutureIsFree
A Purchaser’s Privilege of 1.0% of the eventual house purchase price is payable upon completion by the purchaser, in addition to the house purchase price.
Selling? Sell for FREE by using our services & balance the costs.
Welcome to FreeAgent247.com – See how we do it www.freeagent247.com – #TheFutureIsFree
PEACE AND TRANQUILITY - homely, large family cottage in grounds around 2 ACRES. White Cottage has has extensive flexible accommodation: versatile range of bedrooms, bathrooms, reception rooms enjoying a magical character atmosphere around 2440 sq.ft. Multiple timber outbuildings. A home from home, for those seeking the rural idyll.
A Purchaser's Privilege of 1.0% of the eventual house purchase price is payable by the purchaser upon completion in addition to the house purchase price.
Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com - #TheFutureIsFree
with ample space for wet boots and cloaks
Dual aspect with green views
Fine farmhouse space, the heart of the house...
The perfect seasonal room with open fire;
Family Room (Alternate Ground Floor Bedroom 6 + Ensuite)
Could be a great playroom or guest suite...
Principal Bedroom Ensuite
Guest Bedroom Ensuite
3 Further bedrooms
Incredibly individual and versatile
Garaging, log store, stables, tack room;
Glorious outdoor space for animals, adventurous play, children, parties;
Proceed out of Kidderminster on the Habberley Road, past the police station. At the roundabout with Habberley Lane, continue on Habberley Road. Turn right into the Habberley valley Country Park. Continue all the way up the drive-track, with the golf course on your left. Note the Country park ramblers car park on the right and continue. Bear left at the footpath sign and keep left to the top where White Cottage will be found.