The Old School House, Pirton, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR8 9EJ.
- Type: House
- Availability: Under Offer
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 3
- Parking: Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Glorious character house around 1/3 Acre and 2500 sq.ft.
- Chain Free! Move in immediately and put your slippers on!
- Oodles of potential to upgrade and fashion to taste
- 3 impressive and light receptions
- 4 superb bedrooms, magnificent balconied principal en-suite
- Gated parking driveway with ample space for double garage stp
- Rear garden original workshop ripe with potential, further coalhouse
- lovely southerly garden with country views towards Bredon Hill
- FreeAgent247.com - The Future Is Free
Handsome character house around 2500 sq.ft. with lovely southerly views sat in around 0.34 of an acre | Fantastic opportunity to fashion and upgrade |
This enticing period home has light, airy and versatile interiors with many period features and an opulent feel. There are three fine reception rooms and a "vast" vaulted breakfast-kitchen. The principal bedroom has a balcony over the garden capturing a lovely distant view, together with a dressing room and ensuite. The rear garden enjoys the southerly sunshine and is home to a splendid original brick workshop ripe with potential to convert. The gated large driveway has easy space for a double garage stp. Chain-free, move in now!
A Purchaser's Privilege of 1.0% + vat is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the property purchase price.
Two Guest Cloakrooms
Principal Bedroom - Balcony - Dressing Room - Ensuite
Gated Parking, Space for Double Garage stp
Rear garden with views