The Old Post Office, Stanford Bridge, Worcester, #Worcestershire, WR6 6RU.Stanford Bridge, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: For Sale
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 6
- Reception Rooms: 5
- Parking: Driveway, Off Road Parking, Single Garage
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR ABOVE!
- CLICK ON THE FLOORPLAN TO VIEW PRACTICAL, SPACIOUS LAYOUT NEARLY 5800 sq.ft
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- FreeFact --- Astonishing work-in-progress home of offering multi-dimensional living
- Part resi- Part commercial flavour, next to the River Teme, close to Abberley Hall, Chantry Catchment.
- See more at www.FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
A purchaser’s privilege of 1.0% plus vat of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser, upon completion, through the solicitors, in addition to the agreed purchase price. Looking to move? Sell The Free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
Remarkable house circa 5800 sq.ft offering vast interiors of supreme flexibility, set in gardens and paddock around 1 acre in this scenic Teme Valley setting. The house is work-in-progress, completely comfortable and homely yet still offering exceptional potential.
A purchaser's privilege of 1.0% plus vat of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser, upon completion, through the solicitors, in addition to the agreed purchase price. Looking to move? Sell The Free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
Multiple layout and accommodation options
5 Reception Rooms
Up to 5 spaces, ideal for family, for the extended family, for entertaining and working from home. Cellar.
Including two principle suites with en-suites and dressing rooms, 6 bathrooms in total
Providing an impressive approach
Formal ornamental gardens
landscaped and private to the fore
Set across the approach lane, grounds in all around 1.0 acre
Derelict ancient timber barn
With planning permission for a swimming pool on the footprint. Or a project to lovingly restore.
Significant vehicle parking
Former single garage, planning permission for four-car garaging and workshop.