Haughmond, Old Rectory Gardens, Leigh, Worcestershire, WR6 5LD.Old Rectory Gardens, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: For Sale
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Reception Rooms: 4
- Parking: Double Garage, Driveway, Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- CLICK ON OUR FLOOR PLAN, see the excellent potential and accommodation excess 2500 sq.ft.
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR TO SEE BESPOKE TOUR
- EMAIL, TEXT OR WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- FreeFact --- The property was indeed built on the site of an Old Rectory!
- Serene rural location easy for Hereford, Worcester, the golf course and motorway
- See more at www.FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
A purchaser’s privilege of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser, upon completion, by the purchaser, upon completion only, through the solicitors, in addition to the agreed purchase price. Looking to move? Sell The Free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
Serenely set, expansive country residence in excess 2500 sq.ft. now offering potential to upgrade and remodel subject to any necessary regulations or permissions so creating a fine country house in glorious gardens. The home presently offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 receptions, 2 cloakrooms together with a double garage approached off a long shared drive in a setting with just two other homes of distinction.
A purchaser's privilege of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser, upon completion, by the purchaser, upon completion only, through the solicitors, in addition to the agreed purchase price.
Looking to move? Sell The Free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
With guest cloaks/shower room off
Magnificent welcome with doors onto garden terrace, ideal for a grand reception
In two distinct areas, a wonderful room for entertaining
An alternate space to dining in the Great Hall
With access to garage and garden cloakroom
Principle bedroom suite
Second bedroom suite
with large en-suite
Double bedroom 3
Double bedroom 4
Ornamental garden and driveway-frontage
FreeAgent note: a public footpath immediately inside the rear boundary has been screened off by mature, tall plantings. Access to footpath and adjacent parish council owned wood.