Elmley House, 7 Dunstall Court, Croome Court, Worcestershire, WR8 9AZ/WR8 9DL. In this historic National Trust landscape7 Dunstall Court, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: For Sale
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Reception Rooms: 2
- Parking: Driveway, Single Garage
- Outside Space: Front Garden, South Facing Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- CLICK ON OUR FLOOR PLAN above, see the extensive accommodation
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR ABOVE! Video shows exact location with DRONE footage.
- EMAIL US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- FreeFact --- This elegant former Coach House was once used by Lady Coventry as her preferred residence!
- Approached through the impressive London Gate, the driveway contours through the park, down to Dunstall Court affording far-reaching views.
- See all our properties at www.FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
A purchaser’s privilege of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the purchase price.
Thinking of moving? Choose FreeAgent247.com, where selling your home is absolutely free.
Supremely convenient for the new Worcester Parkway railway line for London, thus ideal as a weekend retreat, Elmley House is a large former coach house, in over 2000 sq.ft, within Dunstall Court, a landscaped square of handsome private residences once serving the historic Croome Court and grounds, used historically by Lady Coventry with parkland designed by Capability Brown. Elmley House has light and airy interiors arranged over 3 floors capturing exceptional views. There is precedent to create a substantial extension to provide more extensive accommodation STP&R. The home enjoys a lovely southerly traditional garden with open aspect and comes complete with courtyard and private-driveway off-road parking, further residents parking and garage.The 700 acres of National Trust grounds, waters, follies and buildings are naturally open to the owners of Dunstall Court.
A Purchaser's Privilege of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser, upon completion and through the solicitor's only, in addition to the agreed purchase price.
Thinking of moving? Sell the FREE way with FreeAgent247.com
Handsome and interesting suite with fine sense of light; French doors out to the southerly garden
Splendidly styled with view over the courtyard
Reception Hall with cloakroom
Elegant entrance with fine staircase and guest cloakroom off
Principal bedroom plus separate large en-suite
Enjoying beautiful views
Views onto the courtyard and skyline
Bedroom 3 ensuite
quirky and beamed, a great guest or child's room
residents private carpark
Enchanting private southerly garden off Living Room with fine views.