Elmley House, 7 Dunstall Court, Croome Court, Worcestershire, WR8 9AZ/WR8 9DL. In this historic National Trust landscape7 Dunstall Court, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: For Sale
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Reception Rooms: 2
- Parking: Driveway, Single Garage
- Outside Space: Front Garden, South Facing Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Majestic, listed former coach house used by Lady Coventry in courtyard setting
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR ABOVE! Video shows exact location with DRONE footage.
- set resplendent with 700 acres of parkland in the Croome D-Abitot National Trust Estate
- CHAIN-FREE - immediate occupation available
- Reception Hall and guest cloakroom
- Lounge-dining room and study
- Smart, stylish breakfast-kitchen
- 4 fine bedrooms, 2 en-suite; house bathroom
- Personal driveway, further courtyard and residents parking, garage
- Lovely southerly private garden with unspoilt views
- Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - Your First Ever Free To Sell Estate Agent - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com #TheFutureIsFree
A purchaser’s privilege of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the purchase price.
Thinking of moving? Choose FreeAgent247.com, where selling your home is absolutely free.
Elmley House is a large former coach house, in over 2000 sq.ft, within Dunstall Court, a beautiful square of fine private residences once serving the historic Croome Court and grounds, used historically by Lady Coventry with parkland designed by Capability Brown. Elmley House has light and airy interiors arranged over 3 floors capturing exceptional views. The home enjoys a lovely southerly traditional garden with open aspect and comes complete with off-road parking, further residents parking and garage. Approached through the impressive London Gate, the driveway contours through the park, down to Dunstall Court affording far-reaching views. The 700 acres of National Trust grounds, waters, follies and buildings are naturally open to the owners at Dunstall.
A purchaser's privilege of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser on completion, in addition to the purchase price.
Elegant space with doors to gust cloakroom, kitchen and lounge; impressive staircase
Handsome and interesting suite with fine sense of light; French doors out to the southerly garden
Splendidly styled with view over the courtyard
Principal bedroom plus separate large en-suite
Enjoying beautiful views
Views onto the courtyard and skyline
Bedroom 3 ensuite
quirky and beamed, a great guest or child's room
residents private carpark
Enchanting private southerly garden off Living Room with fine views.