Elfords, Heightington, Bewdley, Worcestershire, DY12 2XW
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold STC
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 4
- Parking: Double Garage, Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- The perfect country life: Beams, inglenooks and magical surroundings
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR ABOVE!
- An enchanting 16th Century main living room with a crackling fire.
- Kitchen, breakfast room, dining hall and large study/snug
- 4 principal bedrooms and a fine attic suite for the teenager
- Stone garaging, a trussed barn and stone workshop all ripe with potential STP.
- Idyllic gardens, grounds and views offering a paradise outdoor lifestyle. There's even a first class tennis court for the budding next Murray.
- Paddocks and pools as welI, in all approaching 2 acres.
- And a golden opportunty to improve.
- Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - Your First Ever Free To Sell Estate Agent - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com #TheFutureIsFree
A purchaser’s privilege of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the agreed purchase price.
Thinking of selling? Then sell with FreeAgent247.com and pay us absolutely nothing!
*SSTC - CONTACT FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION TODAY & SELL YOUR HOME THE 'FREE' WAY* | Century timbered home in approaching 2 acres |
Elfords was built in 1592 and offers an idyllic rural character lifestyle with a beautiful house and various grounds around 2 acres. The inglenook and beamed interiors are enchanting and comfortable and now offer an incredible opportunity to refresh and refashion STP. The gardens are serene. They provide formal areas, paddock, natural grounds and pools. There is a significant garage, barn and workshop with multi-functional potential. There are fine views and the feeling of peace and beauty is unrivalled.
The position is highly convenient for Worcester and Birmingham.
A Purchaser's Privilege of 1.0% is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the purchase price.
With a magnificent beamed and hooked ceiling and inglenook
Wonderful beamed ceiling and inglenook, an incredible family or party room
perfect as a children's or TV room also...
Light and bright with a door onto the garden
Garage, Barn, Workshop
Fantastic versatile character outbuildings ripe for conversion subject to regulations
Gardens, Grounds, Paddock, Pools, Tennis Court
Idyllic grounds for adventurous play, cultivation, messing about on the water and for tennis. Ideal for a pony or two also.