Doregan, Ryall Road, Holly Green, Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire WR8 0PG. Walk to Upton and the marina.Ryall Road, Upton upon Severn, Worcestershire
- Type: Bungalow
- Availability: For Sale
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Parking: Driveway
- Outside Space: Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Superbly refurbished and remodelled bungalow in a fine plot; no chain!
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR ABOVE!
- Up to 4 bedrooms or 3 and a study/hobby room if preferred, an inviting and versatile layout
- Finely fitted kitchen-dining room overlooking and with doors onto the picturesque, well-sized mature garden
- 2 stylish en-suite showerooms and home bathroom too!
- The layout benefits from a porch (open to) a good square hall with cloaks cupboard
- Elegant lounge with bow-bay window to the frontage and potential for a handsome fireplace.
- Plenty of opportunity for a brilliant loft-conversion subject to any necessary regulations/permssions
- Multi-vehicle driveway frontage and fine private mature rear garden, ripe for more landscaping
- PART-EXCHANGE CONSIDERED
A Purchaser’s Privilege of 1.0% only (no VAT) of the eventual house purchase price is payable upon completion by the purchaser, in addition to the house purchase price.
Welcome to FreeAgent247.com – See how we do it www.freeagent247.com – #SetYourselfFree
Stylish and elegant detached bungalow with NO CHAIN in a fine plot. Set maturely in the lovely hamlet of Holly Green with all Upton upon Severn's excellent shopping, scenery, hospitality and marine leisure facilities on the doorstep. Offering an immediate, chain-free move.
A Purchaser's Privilege of 1.0% only (no VAT) of the eventual house purchase price is payable upon completion by the purchaser, in addition to the house purchase price.
A useful integral entrance way, open to -
Fine square room offering potential to access into a future loft conversion, str/p's; useful cloaks cupboard off
An elegant room with fireplace and impressive bow-bay window
An impressive contemporary space with French doors to the terrace and garden beyond. Smartly and stylishly fitted, boiler (oil) cupboard off
Principal double bedroom + En-suite
Well-sized and with a finely presented en-suite showerroom
Guest double bedroom + En-suite
As above, equally an ideal principal room if preferred
To front, a lovely functional square room, adjacent the home bathroom
Ideal equally as a study or hobby room, combining well with bedroom 3 and the home bathroom to create annexe accomodation
Well-sized and finely presented
Ample room for multiple vehicles and with a wide side access, side access also to far side
Of good size and mature with some pleasing specimen plants and trees, offering great potential for a notable landscaping project