9 Westfield Road, Fernhill Heath, Worcester, #Worcestershire, WR3 7XE.Westfield Road, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold STC
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 2
- Parking: Driveway, Off Road Parking, Single Garage
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- CLICK ON THE FLOORPLAN TAB TO SEE FULL 'SITE PLAN' WHICH SHOWS HOUSE IN RELATION TO EXTERIORS
- EMAIL US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- FreeFact --- The property has been upgraded in every area over the last few years...
- A fine #Worcestershire location in the sought after area of Fernhill Heath within easy reach of Worcester, Droitwich & the motorway network
- See all our properties at www.FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
A Purchaser’s Privilege of 1.0% + vat of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser, upon completion and through the solicitor’s only, in addition to the agreed purchase price. Thinking of moving? Sell the FREE way with FreeAgent247.com
*SSTC - CONTACT hello@FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION & SELL YOUR HOME THE 'FREE' WAY*
Naturally light and airy 4 Bedroom family home which has been extended and upgraded over the last few years to a high specification throughout. This includes 'as new' Kitchen & Bathrooms as well as having been meticulously redecorated and presented both internally and externally. The well sized garden enjoys a favoured Westerly sunshine aspect.
A Purchaser's Privilege of 1.0% + vat of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser, upon completion and through the solicitor's only, in addition to the agreed purchase price.
Thinking of moving? Sell the FREE way with FreeAgent247.com
Driveway with ample Parking
with useful understairs storage cupboard
leading naturally through to
An historic public footpath shows on the land registry plan within the property boundary, existent when the land was just fields prior to development. This was moved over 30 years ago beyond the rear boundary and has obviously been completely redundant since then. The owners are in the process of having the footpath re-registered officially as a formality.