60 Mandalay Drive, Norton, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR5 2PL.Mandalay Drive, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: For Sale
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 2
- Parking: Driveway, Off Road Parking, Single Garage
- Outside Space: Front Garden, Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- CLICK ON THE FLOORPLAN TAB ABOVE TO SEE FULL 'SITE PLAN' WHICH SHOWS HOUSE IN RELATION TO EXTERIORS
- CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR TAB ABOVE TO SEE BESPOKE MARKETING VIDEO TOUR
- EMAIL US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- FreeFact --- The Drive takes its name from Myanmar's (Formerly Burma) second largest City!
- Superbly convenient for Southern Worcestershire and the M5 and the forthcoming Worcester Parkway Railway Station!
- See all our properties at www.FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
A Purchaser’s Privilege of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser, upon completion, in addition to the purchase price.
Thinking of selling? See the FREE way with FreeAgent247.com
Link DETACHED 3 Bedroom - 1 Ensuite Family home with GARDEN room to rear. Stylishly finished flexible living accommodation with all the added practicalities. Situated in a prime position in the ever popular location of Mandalay Drive, Norton. A great up or downsizer no 60. will appeal to a wide audience.
A Purchaser's Privilege of 1.0% of the agreed purchase price is payable by the purchaser, upon completion and through the solicitor's only, in addition to the agreed purchase price.
Thinking of moving? Sell the FREE way with FreeAgent247.com
Front Driveway and Garage
Parking, garage with personal door to rear & side access - ideal for bin store!
A lovely welcome to the perfect home.. with stairs to first floor & door to:
WIth wash hand basin & toilet
Light, bright and airy with window to front aspect naturally flowing to:
with useful understairs storage. A fully fitted kitchen includes base units with work surface and useful wall units. Plenty of space for domestic appliances. Again naturally flowing through to the :
a great additional space providing flexible living for the entire family. Leads onto the :
Perfect size for all your needs, with side access and personal door to the rear of the garage
with box bay window, ample storage and useful cupboard above the stairs - great for hiding things away!
En-suite Shower Room
With shower cubicle, toilet and wash hand basin.
Good double to rear access.
A decent single