52 Blakefield Road, St Johns, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR2 5DP.Blakefield Road, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold STC
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Reception Rooms: 2
- Parking: Driveway, Off Road Parking, On Road Parking
- Outside Space: Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Classic well-presented end terrace property with excellent layout & character...
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR LINK ABOVE!
- 2 well proportioned Reception rooms with character features
- Timeless Kitchen with ample space for all the budding Joe Wicks'!
- Rear Lobby with downstairs shower room with toilet & sink.
- Cellar providing useful storage / scope for conversion to another room?
- 2 DOUBLE bedrooms & large Bathroom
- Good sized rear garden & gate leading to ***OFF ROAD PARKING AREA***
- Worcester Bosh boiler around 3 years old in airing cupboard
- ***VIEWINGS AVAILABLE SATURDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 11AM-12PM OR SUNDAY 3RD FEBRUARY 11AM-12PM - CALL OR EMAIL TO BOOK IN***
A Purchaser’s Privilege of £2000.00 is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the property purchase price.
*SSTC AMONGST MULTIPLE OFFERS - CONTACT FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION & SELL YOUR HOME THE 'FREE' WAY*
A classic 2 DOUBLE Bedroom end-terrace in prime St Johns location with OFF ROAD PARKING AREA. Having been refurbished in recent years the current owner has restored a character charm with exposed period fireplaces alongside the modern benefit of practical elements. 2 reception rooms, timeless kitchen and a rear lobby with DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM lead to the rear garden & off road parking. There is also a cellar which provides further scope if desired...
Upstairs there are 2 double Bedrooms accessed via central landing and there is a large Bathroom accessed from the main.
***VIEWINGS AVAILABLE SATURDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 11AM-12PM OR SUNDAY 3RD FEBRUARY 11AM-12PM - CALL OR EMAIL TO BOOK IN***
A Purchaser's Privilege of £2000.00 is payable by the purchaser on completion in addition to the property purchase price
Foregarden with Front door
Reception Room 1 - Currently Dining Room (2.72m x 4.02m)
Window to front aspect
Reception Room 2 - Currently Lounge (2.96m x 4.60m)
With character exposed fireplace, window to rear aspect. Access to Cellar
Cellar (4.05m x 2.76m)
Ideal for conversion if desired...or fine as storage
Kitchen (2.33m x 2.71m)
Well fitted with ample space for domestic appliances. Window to side aspect.
AGENTS NOTE: THE CEILING WILL BE PAINTED
With door from kitchen and another to Rear Garden
DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
With shower, toilet and sink
Front Bedroom 2 (2.70m x 4.02m)
Window to front aspect, great proportions and ideal Nursery or second bedroom.
Rear Bedroom 1 (4.60m x 2.99m)
With a classic period fireplace, window to rear aspect, door to airing cupboard housing Worcester Bosch boiler.
Bathroom (2.44m x 3.12m)
As indicated in measurements a large space with ample options and being fitted with bath/overhead shower, toilet and sink.
Flat & prime for some TLC :)
OFF ROAD PARKING AREA TO REAR
Accessed of Bromyard Road