50 Jacomb Road, Lower Broadheath, #Worcestershire, WR2 6QW.Jacomb Road, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: Terraced
- Availability: Sold STC
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Parking: Driveway, Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: Rear Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- CLICK ON THE FLOORPLAN TAB TO SEE THE LAYOUT
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- FreeFact --- Situated in catchment for the desired Broadheath Primary & Chantry High School
- Fine village location with a range of local amenities in walking distance yet 15 minutes from Worcester...
- Parking to front and further parking area over the road.
- See more at FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
A purchaser’s privilege of £2000 + vat is payable on top of the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
***CHAIN-FREE OPTION*** Two Bedroom terrace in popular village location tucked away down a quiet cul-de-sac which looks out onto open countryside. Superb starter home for a young family or cracking investment or downsizer at competitive price range. Within walking distance of Primary school, playing fields, village hall, church, community shop, pubs and a gorgeous countryside walks 50. Jacomb has a lot to offer to a range of buyers.
A purchaser's privilege of £2000 + vat is payable on top of the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
with sliding patio door to rear Garden
As per the photos, when the suns out you will know about it here at no 50.
First floor landing
Extra allocated parking space