24 Cedar Avenue, Worcester, Worcestershire, WR4 9UD.Cedar Avenue, Worcester, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: Sold
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 1
- Parking: Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: South Facing Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Fantastic 3 bedroom semi with character interiors
- CLICK ON OUR VIDEO TOUR ABOVE!
- Useful porch entrance
- Lovely living room with fireplace
- Brilliant kitchen-dining room, door onto garden
- 3 excellent bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom
- Incredible South-Westerly suntrap generous garden
- Multi-vehicle driveway frontage.
- Welcome to FreeAgent247.com - Your First Ever Free To Sell Estate Agent - See how we do it www.freeagent247.com #TheFutureIsFree
A purchaser’s privilege of £2000.00 (no vat) is payable by the purchaser upon completion, in addition to the agreed purchase price.
Selling to buy? Sell the FREE way with FreeAgent247.com Worcestershire’s most followed Estate Agent.
*SSTC IN 1 WEEK - CONTACT hello@FreeAgent247.com TO ARRANGE YOUR VALUATION TODAY & SELL YOUR HOME THE 'FREE' WAY*
Outstanding 3 bedroom semi in fine location for Worcester City Centre offering light, bright and airy character interiors perfect for a starter home and parties and entertaining. The garden is fabulous and enjoys a prized south-westerly sunshine aspect with sun decks and lawn. There is off road parking for up to three cars, side access and overall this is a dream starter home for the first time buyer.
VIEWING SLOTS AVAILABLE SATURDAY 23RD FEBRUARY FROM 3-4PM & TUESDAY 26TH 2.00-2.45PM. CALL OR EMAIL TO BOOK IN
A purchaser's privilege of £2000.00 is payable by the purchaser upon completion in addition to the agreed purchase price.
Taking the coats and shoes and more...
With entry to living room and stairs to first floor
With fine bay window to fore and impressive ornamental fireplace
Great space for breakfast, dinner and everyday living, with sliding doors to sun terrace and garden; pantry off.
Double bedroom 1
Double bedroom 2
Single bedroom 3
Vital off-road parking!
Superb SUNTRAP rear garden
Enjoying a prized south-westerly aspect and a "big sky" with patio, decking, lawn and shed.