1 Rope Walk, Bewdley, #Worcestershire, DY12 1HA.Rope Walk, Bewdley, Worcestershire
- Type: House
- Availability: For Sale
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Reception Rooms: 2
- Parking: Off Road Parking
- Outside Space: South Facing Garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- CLICK ON OUR FLOOR PLAN, see the enchanting layout
- CLICK ON THE VIDEO, delight in the gorgeous interiors
- CALL, EMAIL, TEXT, FBM or WhatsApp US 24/7 TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING
- FreeFact --- once the offices for the historic Lowes Rope Works, by the magnificent Wribbenhall Viaduct of the Severn Valley Railway.
- All of Bewdleys historic amenities a short walk away!
- To see more & contact FreeAgent Gerard Smith, visit FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
A purchaser’s privilege of 1.0% + vat of the agreed purchase price is payable in addition to the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold
Elegant, historic 2 bedroom character detached home being an easy walk to Bewdley town centre. A fantastic home, weekend retreat or even AirB&B property, the latter STR.
Approached off the exterior front stairway - hence "The Stilts", with stairs down to bedrooms and up to the charming snug
With striking period windows
Luxury kitchen-dining room
Currently presented as a snug, alternately a home office or occasional bedroom
Multi-vehicle driveway frontage
For 3 cars, to include covered carport; with additional guest parking
Well stocked and colourful. A maintenance charge is payable of around £120.00 p.a. (tbc) towards the maintenance of the Rope Walk access areas.
A purchaser's privilege of 1.0% + vat of the agreed purchase price is payable in addition to the agreed purchase price by the purchaser, legally via the solicitors and upon completion only. Looking to move? Sell the free way with FreeAgent247.com #TurningWorcestershireGold